Running a small to midsize business requires you to wear a lot of hats. Determining if it’s the right time to move to the cloud is one of them. With numerous solutions on the market, it’s easy to get overwhelmed and put off the decision. But you know that to stay at the top of the industry–and operate at a pace that outperforms the competition–you need to be ahead of what comes next. To ease the burden, we’ve shared the advantages of migrating your business to the cloud with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Overcoming the Hesitancy to Move to the Cloud
As a small or midsize business, you rely on business management software to automate and optimize processes across your entire organization–from financials to sales and service to procurement and operations management.
Historically, on-premises solutions have not only been cost prohibitive to implement for small and midsize businesses, but failed to offer the features your business actually needs.
For years, small and midsize businesses were left with a choice between manual processes involving spreadsheets, or risky, costly, and complex Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations which left little room for innovation as the market evolved.
Then, another shift occurred: cloud-based ERP software promised faster time to value, lower costs, and stronger business management capabilities.
But the initial phase of cloud ERP systems didn’t live up to expectations. Failing to provide the productivity, automation, and insights needed for true continuous process optimization and market adaptation, many small and midsize business leaders became hesitant to prioritize digital transformation and cloud business management solutions.
Small and midsize business leaders were happy to adopt a watch and wait approach–until a global pandemic caused a shift in the market once again.
Secure digital access and business processes have never been more important causing many small and midsize businesses to reconsider their hesitancy toward the cloud.
The right cloud-based business management solution can ensure your small or midsize business is ready for whatever comes next. Dynamics 365 Business Central is what we recommend to help you move to the cloud with confidence to adapt faster, work smarter, and perform better.
Adapt Faster Through Increased Capacity for Business Agility and Scale
Business Central allows your small or midsize business to quickly adapt by offering an increased capacity for business agility and scale.
Here are just a few ways you can adapt faster:
- Rapid deployment and onboarding. Deploy solutions in a matter of days or weeks instead of months. Get users onboarded and up-to-speed to help you drive your business forward.
- Harness data everywhere. Connect to hundreds of data sources out-of-the-box, or create your own connectors, with seamless Office365, Azure, LinkedIn, and third-party data sources.
- Modular, purpose-built solutions. Business Central provides business management across financials, sales, service, projects, warehousing, supply chain, and manufacturing. Additionally, it’s built to bridge ERP and CRM with modular applications that integrate with existing systems and software to extend the capability of the solutions you already have.
As a trusted Microsoft partner, our team will work alongside yours to accelerate your success–ensuring you get the most value out of your investment.
Work Smarter by Enabling Remote Work
Business Central allows your small or midsize business to work smarter–not harder–by enabling remote work.
Here are just a few ways you can enable your team to work smarter:
- Foster Collaboration. Business Central integrates with familiar Office 365 tools like Microsoft Teams so information can be easily accessed and shared across the organization.
- Turn ideas into action. Empower anyone within your organization–regardless of their skill set–to innovate with low-code Power Platform services.
- Continuous insight. Drive better outcomes through insight from a complete and integrated AI solution.
- End-to-end connection. Unify customer and business data, relationships, and workflows into the cloud. Optimize operations, empower cross-functional innovation and better engage customers.
Perform Better by Controlling Costs
Business Central allows your small or midsize business to perform better through its powerful features that enable you to better control costs.
Here are just a few ways you can perform better:
- Respond rapidly to change. Onboard pre-built solutions from Microsoft as well as certified partners, to make it easy to adapt to changing customer needs, trends, and market conditions.
- Effective security and compliance. Rest assured your business and customer data is protected and secured through identity protection, role-based access, encryption, and auditing and logging.
- Seamless integration. Native integration with Microsoft 365, Azure, Azure Cloud Services, and Microsoft Power Platform giving you integration across systems and processes.
- Future ready. Integrate emerging technologies that are revolutionizing business.
Be Ahead of What Comes Next with Business Central
Prioritizing the move to the cloud has never been more important. Secure digital access and business processes are crucial for small and midsize businesses to remain ahead of what comes next.
Contact our team to learn if Business Central is a good fit for your small or midsize business so you can start blazing new trails and get to where you want to go–faster.