With every day and every minute bringing something new, be equipped for what’s next and unlock limitless possibilities with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Dynamics 365 Business Central is a comprehensive business management solution that helps small and midsize companies connect their finance, sales, service, and operations teams within a single easy-to-use application. Confidently move to the cloud and unlock insights needed to optimize the performance of your small business.
Perform Better with Business Central
Offering increased financial visibility and performance, improved sales, service, and operations, and optimized inventory and supply chain management, Business Central is a powerhouse for small businesses.
Increase Financial Visibility and Performance
With features that enable you to accelerate financial close, improve forecasting, and get real-time performance metrics while fostering compliance and security, it’s no surprise that small businesses rely on Business Central.
Increase financial visibility and performance all while streamlining financial management enabling you to:
- Take control of your financial data: better manage your cash flow, bank reconciliations, fixed assets, budgeting, and project costing.
- Easily expand into global markets: support multiple currencies, exchange rates, consolidations, intercompany transactions, and localized tax regulations.
- Accelerate financial closing and reporting: through connected general ledger, accounts receivable, payables, and fixed asset data, reduce month- and year-end closing times.
- Monitor financial performance: use built-in reports to get real-time cash flow, identify patterns, analyze trends, and improve business planning.
- Make profitable financial decisions: by connecting reports, charts and Power BI data across the organization to make decisions with confidence.
Boost Sales and Improve Customer Service
Take your customer service to the next level by managing the entire sales process within Microsoft Outlook. Deliver better outcomes with connected service operations.
Accelerate the sales process as you:
- Prioritize leads based on revenue potential: track customer interactions and receive guidance on the best upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities.
- Offer flexible pricing and discounting: create pricing and discounting structures for individual customers and groups of customers.
- Deliver on promised outcomes: Track customer agreements to quickly access the details you need to make decisions.
- Improve cash management: rightsize inventory and maximize the lifespan and governance of asset capitalization.
Deliver exceptional customer services as you:
- Insight into your business can be accessed through business intelligence when and where you need it. With real-time
- Ensure smooth transitions from sales to services: automatically register shipped goods as service items and keep all the details in one place to ensure rapid response to inquiries.
- Track customer returns and repairs: offer full replacements or simple repairs, all within one service order. Boost customer loyalty by providing spare equipment to those awaiting service.
- Live up to your promises: assign personnel to work order and get an overview of service tasks and workloads. Stay on top of service agreements to deliver reliable service.
Finish Projects On Time and Under Budget
Successful project execution and profitability comes down to the proper planning, resourcing, tracking, costing, billing, accounting, and accurate real-time intelligence. Finish projects on time and under budget. Business Central’s features will enable you to facilitate project success as you:
- Improve project costing and accounting: effectively manage projects through timesheets and advanced job costing and reporting. Through the development of detailed budgets, ensure project profitability.
- Optimize resource levels: manage resource utilization through planning capacity and sales. Review customer invoicing against planned or actual costs.
- Drive profitability with project insights: enjoy real-time business intelligence on project status, profitability, and resource utilization.
Optimize Inventory and Supply Chain Management
Finally, perform better by optimizing inventory and supply chain management. Deliver products on-time and adapt to changing business models with visibility across purchasing, manufacturing, inventory, and warehouses.
Drive supply chain optimization as you:
- Improve supplier engagement: build strong relationships with suppliers and ensure compliance with internal and external policies through process governance and approvals.
- Take a holistic view of your inventory: through cycling counting, easily move items between locations to control the quantity on hand.
- Predict stock replenishment: replace inventory based on actuals, demands, and availability.
Optimize warehouse management as you:
- Improve organization within storage facilities: reflect the layout of your warehouse within Business Central.
- Streamline receiving and capacity through the use of a template to determine best placement.
- Expedite docking and shipping by optimizing your space and picking process.
- Connect customers and operations using real-time data.
Provide optimal manufacturing outputs as you:
- Produce within supply and capacity constraints: implement manufacturing processes according to plan.
- Create detailed bills of materials: define raw materials, subassemblies, or resources that comprise a finished product or kit.
- Support assembly-to-order: capture special requirements and pull directly from the quote and sales order.
- Use production orders or more complex processes: register consumption and output across multiple bills of materials and routes.
Business Central is a Powerhouse for Small Businesses
Small businesses are performing better with Business Central. Contact our team to learn if Business Central is a good fit for your small or midsize business so you can optimize the performance of your business and stay ahead of the competition.