Now more than ever, leaders of small and midsize businesses (SMBs) need to ensure their people are enabled to deliver on customer expectations, no matter where they are or what comes next.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a comprehensive business management solution that helps small and midsize companies connect their finance, sales, service, and operational teams within a single easy-to-use application.
Small and midsize companies need tools and resources within their business arsenal that empower their people. With a team of employees ready to bring your mission to life, they need to be equipped with Dynamics 365 Business Central so they can be more collaborative, and more productive.
Empowering Your Team to Work Smarter with Dynamics 365
Do you find yourself outgrowing your current systems? Do you need your system to do more for your business? Look no further than Business Central.
A combination of Enterprise Resource Planning, Customer Relationship Management, and Human Capital Management, Business Central is designed to connect teams and processes to provide a complete view of operations, employees, and customers.
Through Business Central, your team can begin to work smarter as they confidently take action and get more done through the application’s AI-infused processes, automated workflows, interoperability with Microsoft 365 and Teams, and more.Unlock productivity and insight into your business through Business Central.
Unlock Productivity and Insight Into Your Business Through Business Central
With Business Central, you can connect people, processes, and insights which will enable you to make better decisions through embedded guidance, dashboards, and the interoperability of Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams.
Why not work smarter (and faster), not harder? Review seven ways you can empower your team to work smarter with Business Central:
- Insight into your business can be accessed through business intelligence when and where you need it. With real-time dashboards and KPI’s for each user role, you’ll be ready for the next move.
- Use real-time system suggestions based on historical data to drive continual process improvement — including predicting sales — and guide employees through workflows.
- Optimize performance by using easy-to-create automated workflows and processes that include audit trails, enterprise-level security, and AI.
- Collaborate efficiently. With Business Central operations data directly stored in Microsoft Teams and Outlook, easily share data with colleagues as issues and opportunities arise — keeping your team moving at the speed of business.
- Operate seamlessly. With interoperability through Office 365, your team can work directly within Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Teams, and Word. Enable people to get up to speed through the tools and processes they use everyday.
- Grow in efficiency by setting up built-in role-based workspaces that offer workflow guidance.
- Keep your customers at the forefront. With information at your fingertips, empower employees with the information they need, when they need it to better serve your customers. Contextual guidance within the flow of work, easy to access tools directly from within Business Central, and insightful role-based dashboards, equip employees to work smarter for customers.
Accelerate deployment and adoption of Business Central with step-by-step onboarding guidance, contextual next-best-action intelligence, and interoperability with familiar Microsoft 365 apps. Confidently move to the cloud and unlock the insights needed to empower your team to work smarter when you connect your operations across your small or midsize business using a single solution — Business Central.
Small Businesses Are Working Smarter With Business Central
Work smarter when it comes to running your business operations. As a cloud-based or on-premise application, Business Central is designed specifically for growing small and midsize businesses.
If you find yourself outgrowing your current systems or you need your current system to do more for your business, Business Central is the solution for you.
Contact our team to learn if Business Central is a good fit for your small or midsize business so you can empower your team to work smarter (and faster) — not harder.