Primary job role
Intellint is looking for a self-driven business data analyst with the passion for leveraging technology to analyze and solve business problems. You will have the skills to understand business problems and convert them into analytical requirements. You will be responsible for designing solutions and working with our business intelligence team to build, deploy, support and help continuously improve these solutions. You will also evangelize the analytics vision and, nurture the adoption of analytics in the organization.
What we expect
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in business analysis for custom software or business intelligence solution development, or similar demonstrable experience.
- Basic understanding of data warehouse design, ETL, data modeling, and business data visualization
- Experience in data modeling and data visualization using Power BI is an added advantage.
- Experience with tabular data modeling and cloud-based BI development is an advantage
- Experience working in the manufacturing sector is an added advantage
- Flexibility to play multiple roles such as data analyst, business analyst, and BI Evangelist.
What you should have
- Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate
- BSc in IT or Computer Science is an advantage
What makes you different?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels within an organization
- Demonstrable client facing experience and presentation skills
- Strong collaboration and organizing skills
- Demonstrable passion for technical excellence in business intelligence and/or related technologies is a must
- Self-starter mentality
Equal Opportunity Employer
Everyone can grow at Fortude; regardless of their identity. Join us, and be a part of an organisation, where we’re all proud to belong.