Make bank reconciliation easier and avoid tedious manual entry with Business Central’s free electronic bank feeds.
Leave the inefficiency and error-prone nature of manual banking and bank reconciliation in the past. Connecting Business Central to a bank feed service makes it fast and easy to reconcile your bank accounts. eBanking enables automatic electronic bi-directional connection of ACH wire transfers, positive pay, cash receipts, and bank fees between Business Central and banks–saving time, improving accuracy, and providing real-time cash visibility.
By setting up and using the electronic banking integration feature of Dynamics 365 Business Central, you gain a wide array of benefits including:
- Easy bank account reconciliation without manual typing or matching against printed bank transaction lists
- More frequent bank reconciliation to stay up-to-date with your bank accounts due to ease of reconciliation
- Support for a wide-range of bank accounts
- Ability to connect as many feeds as you like–free of charge
- Ability to outsource payment reconciliation to an accountant by providing access to bank statements from within Business Central
Discover how connecting Business Central to a bank feed service makes it fast and easy to reconcile your bank accounts. In this Microsoft video, see how Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central users can set up and work with electronic banking:
Features of Bank Integration in Business Central
With the bank feed set up, you’re ready to import bank account transactions. Schedule feeds to be automatically collected and saved in the payment reconciliation portal and then process them later. Manually import transactions from the payment reconciliation journal as needed.
Contact our team to schedule a consultation to learn how the features and capabilities of Business Central will help your business rise above the competition.
Interested in learning more about how Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central can be used for your organization? Check out these videos:
- How to Adjust Exchange Rates with Dynamics 365 Business Central
- How to Connect to a Service to Update Currency Exchange Rates with Dynamics 365 Business Central
- How to Set Up a Bank Account in Dynamics 365 Business Central
- How to Set Up Cash Flow Analyses with Dynamics 365 Business Central